Peri peri chicken wings recipe
One of the hallmark delicacies, Peri-Peri Chicken Wings, is now available from the convenience of your own home. Most people can’t think of a finer appetizer than baked chicken wings with a tasty peri-peri marinade or peri peri chicken sauces which have nice crispy skin and juicy meat. These chicken wings are ideal for any event, whether having a barbecue with family and friends or watching a game. Regarding take-out appetizers, chicken wings must be the most popular. They are very delicious and make the perfect finger food for any occasion. You can never go wrong with baked or tossed chicken wings or a fancy marinade. And one flavor that many of you have been missing is peri-peri. So it’s homemade peri-peri time!
The kind of sauce it needs
The peri-peri chicken sauce is widely accessible in most large stores and is delicious. It smells awesome and thoroughly coats the wings. However, if you want to take these chicken wings to the next level, utilize High on Chicken’s sauces, and you will not be disappointed. The advantage of using High on Chicken sauces is that you may use it right from the start, whereas a sauce would be added at the end since it could leave a burnt scent if baked for too long.
- chicken wings -or wings chopped with tips removed
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- smoked paprika
- chili sauce – High on Chicken’s peri peri chicken sauce works great here
- chili flakes
- fresh garlic
- black pepper and salt
Most famous chicken dishes are typically grilled, but the professionals have opted to bake the peri-peri wings in order to ensure they are cooked to perfection because most people need a larger grill. The oven grill could be better. Of course, you can still grill them, and if you’re preparing a wonderful BBQ, that’s even better, but we’ll show you how to bake the most delectable wings immediately using peri peri chicken sauces..
- Begin by making the marinade, which is quite simple: To make a thick, smooth paste, combine the olive oil, smoked paprika, lemon juice, chili sauce, minced garlic, chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Coat the wings in the marinade, cover the bowl with cling film to avoid the entrance of intoxicated air, and rest to marinate for at least an hour, preferably more, to allow the wings to soak up the rich flavors of High on Chicken sauces.
- Preheat the oven to 150° Celsius (300 Fahrenheit)
- Cover the dripping baking tray with kitchen foil and lay the oven rack on top to avoid a mess.
- Place the wings on top of the rack and bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip the wings over and increase the temperature to 425 Fahrenheit. Bake for another 30-35 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite sauce from High on Chicken.
- The skin on these roasted chicken wings is the crispiest and most flavorful you can get. Starting with a low oven temperature will break down or lower the fat, while a hot temperature will make the skin crispy. Change the temperature since it works exceptionally well.
- Pat the wings dry before applying the marinade; the marinade will cover much better, and the wings will be an even color after roasting. The longer you let them marinade, the better; if you can do it overnight, even better!
- There is no need to coat the wings with marinade numerous times; once is more than enough if done correctly; this is why the marinade must be thick; it will adhere well to the wings.
- If you don’t make your marinade and want to use High on Chicken sauce, bake the wings first as directed, but add the sauce near the end, around 10 minutes before the wings are done; otherwise, the sauce will leave a bitter taste.
And now you have a fantastic recipe that will make your guests lick their fingers badly!
Nutritional Value it Provides.
- Calories: 124kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 9g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Potassium: 98mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 449IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- Iron: 1mg
What Can you Eat This Recipe With?
With your favorite High on Chicken’s sauces, serve these delicious peri-peri chicken wings. They’re also delicious with roasted or air-fried vegetables. If you want to make these wings into a whole dinner, serve them with cauliflower rice, shirataki noodles, or a side salad. Serve with broccoli, cauliflower, or asparagus as a side dish.
These tasty peri-peri chicken wings are ideal for your next potluck or dinner party, combined with your favorite side of vegetables. Great for dinner prep and delicious! You will enjoy these peri chicken wings if you enjoy spicy foods. Peri peri wings are cooked with peri seasoning, peri peri chicken sauces, a famous African spice, with a lot of heat. Even if you can withstand the heat, you may always tweak the spiciness to suit your taste.